Aqua Bruiser Bag - 150 lbs.
Out of Stock
Get the most realistic human punching bag Aqua Training Bag® offers — the water-filled, 150 lb. Aqua Bruiser Bag® that is shaped like a 6’1” male upper body. Unlike other opponent bags, it swings slightly to add realistic movement to your training as you target the head and body with punches and kicks.
FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
(USA lower 48 only)
About This Product
THE ULTIMATE OPPONENT PUNCHING BAG
Get the Aqua Training Bag® that MMA Gear Addict calls “the most realistic striking experience of any bag.” If you’re training as a boxer, MMA fighter, kick boxer, or Muay Thai fighter, develop your technique and accuracy with this strike-absorbent, torso-shaped bag. And if you’re in it for fitness, it doesn’t get more gratifying than to release energy on this body bag.
Its revolutionary design carries on the tradition of the Aqua Training Bags, but shaped to let you unleash combos, practice accuracy, and even add in kicks to your workout. Like all Aqua Training Bags, its thick vinyl walls and water-filled interior help protect you from injury by absorbing your punches and kicks. Traditional bags with sand will develop hard spots over time but Aqua Training Bags give you the same experience every time you train. It’s perfect for fighters and fitness fanatics at any level, at home or in the gym!
AQUA BRUISER BAG FEATURES:
- ENERGY ABSORBENT — Unlike traditional sand-filled bags, which can develop hard spots, our water-filled bag absorbs your kinetic energy no matter where you strike the bag. Protect your hands and joints by switching to an Aqua Training Bag.
- HUMAN SHAPE AND FEEL — The Aqua Bruiser Bag® was created to mimic the size of a 6’1” male upper body so you can practice all of your combos to the head and body, whether punching or kicking. Because it’s filled with water it’s, as one customer puts it, “easier on your body but feels like you are hitting a real person.”
- BUILT TO LAST — Made from commercial-grade thick-walled vinyl and injection-molded ends, our bags are heavy-duty enough to take any abuse. Power punches, kicks, jabs and even fighting sticks are welcomed. And trust us, you’ll want gloves on when you go round after round.
- EASY SETUP — The portable bag can be suspended from a ceiling mount or the Aqua Training Bag stand and can handle anything thrown at it — perfect for boxing training, mixed martial arts, and general fitness.
- MADE IN THE USA — We proudly make all of our Aqua Training Bags, right here in the USA.
NEXT-LEVEL TRAINING FROM AQUA TRAINING BAG
The Aqua Training Bag® was revolutionary when it first came out — a teardrop-shaped, water-filled heavy bag that absorbs energy from all angles — but we wanted to kick things up a notch.
By creating a torso shape, we’re giving fighters the same technology as our Aqua Training Bags, but now with the ability to target the head and body with punches and kicks. Hang it high to replicate a 6’1’’ male standing at full height or drop it down a bit to add lower kicks to your regimen.
Most opponent bags stand on the floor, so they don’t move realistically and if not weighed down enough, can get knocked over with a strong strike. The Aqua Bruiser Bag® is hung from the ceiling or stand, and at 150 lbs., it will give just the right amount of swing. Plus, you never have to worry about it toppling over. Of course, if you’re focusing on precision and don’t want that swinging motion, pick up the Aqua Bruiser Bag Stabilizer Harness.
Best of all, hitting the Aqua Bruiser Bag is, as our customers say, “like you are hitting a real person.” The human body is made up of up to 65% water. Our vinyl bag, filled with water and in the shape of a male torso, is the closest you’ll get to fighting in the flesh with your opponent.
The Aqua Bruiser Bag is perfect as your only home bag or as a part of your gym lineup. And its shape and energy-absorbing design make it perfect for the advanced fighter or the home fitness buff.
FILLING YOUR AQUA BRUISER BAG:
1. Remove the valve plug with a Phillips head screwdriver.
2. Connect the hose-filling attachment to your hose.
3. Before starting the water, place the tip of the hose attachment into the hole of the Aqua Bruiser Bag.
4. When you have filled the desired amount of water, shut the water off and remove the hose attachment.
5. Place the valve plug back into the bag and tighten with the Phillips head screwdriver until snug.
6. Top off head with air using an air pump that has a needle.
How To Hang and Fill Your Bag