CM-1000GS Ceiling Mount
Unleash everything you’ve got on your heavy punching bag without shaking the ceiling or making a racket. With one of the best punching bag mounts on the market for absorbing noise and vibration, you can train day or night without disturbing the peace.
- For heavy bags 70 lbs. to 130 lbs.
- Pair with Aqua Training Bag Head Hunter Bags, 15” 75 lb. Aqua Boxing Bag, or 18” 120 lb. Aqua Punching Bag
- Equipped with gas shocks to dampen vibration
- Every Ceiling Mount is assembled to a specific bag weight
- Gas shock can be changed to accommodate different bags
- Easily attaches to almost any ceiling, drywall, concrete or open ceiling joists
- Durable powder coat finish
- Fabricated from 3/16″ steel for superior strength
- Made in the USA
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
NOTE: This item ships from a separate warehouse and will ship separately from the rest of the items in your order.
FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
(USA lower 48 only)
About This Product
Punish the Bag, Not the Ceiling
Train on your home heavy bag without shaking the ceiling, disturbing the neighbors or even damaging property. It’s one of the best mounts on the market for absorbing vibration and noise, and the perfect complement to your Aqua Training Bag.
Its unbeatable performance comes from its brilliant design. A gas shock — calibrated to the weight of the bag — absorbs movement and vibration that results from your punches. Hung on two joists and made from solid steel, it’s made to go round after round with bags ranging from 70 to 130 pounds.
CEILING MOUNT FEATURES:
- REDUCES VIBRATION AND NOISE — The unique gas shock absorbs the movement and vibration of the heavy bag, rather than the ceiling, so that the power of your hits doesn’t transfer to your joists or concrete.
- INCREDIBLY STRONG — 3/16” solid steel and a durable powder coat finish make this mount the only one you’ll need for years of training.
- ADJUST TO BAG WEIGHT — Each Ceiling Mount is assembled to a specific bag weight for optimal vibration and noise reduction.
- QUICK INSTALL — Locate the joists in the ceiling, pre-drill holes, and screw in the ceiling mount. It’s that simple.
- MADE IN THE USA – Proudly made right here in the United States.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- Ceiling Mount
- Lag Bolts (With Standard Mounting Option)
- Stud Anchors, Nuts, and Washers (With Concrete Mounting Option)
- Swivel Shown in Image Not Included
This item ships from a separate warehouse and will ship separately from the rest of the items in your order