AQUA BRUISER BAG – 160LBS.
The human form of the Aqua Bruiser Bag allows you to perform both head and body strikes with more realistic combo training and movement. Look forward to more surface space and angles, to upgrade your boxing and fitness training.
**NEW ** Add the Bruiser Bag Stabilizer Harness
- The Aqua Bruiser Bag is made with the same durability and materials as the original Aqua Punching Bag. As are all Aqua Training Bags, it is designed for indoor and outdoor use. It’s easy to fill, drain and transport.
- Aqua Bruiser Bags are Made in the USA.
- Additional items included: Shackle, and a hose attachment.
- Ships to you unfilled.
- Upon receiving, first hang your Aqua Bruiser Bag, then fill with water via hose and hose attachment. Otherwise, it can be a bit heavy for one person to lift.
- The Aqua Bruiser Bag weighs about 160 Pounds when filled with water.
- If your Aqua Bruiser Bag feels too hard, let some water out and if it feels too soft, add more water.
HOW TO FILL YOUR AQUA BRUISER BAG WITH WATER
- With a Phillips head screw driver remove the valve plug.
- Once you have removed the valve plug, attach the hose attachment to your hose.
- Before starting the water, place the tip of the hose attachment into the hole of the Aqua Bruiser Bag.
- When you have filled the desired amount of water, shut the water off and remove the hose attachment.
- Place the valve plug back into the bag and tighten with the Phillips head screw driver until snug.