21" 190 lb. Aqua Punching Bag - Haymaker Black
Out of Stock
The 21” 190 lb. bag is our largest Aqua Punching Bag®, and it provides you with tons of space to execute any dynamic combo you can think of. It’s the bag with plenty of body, volume, and the ability to handle anything and anyone!
FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
(USA lower 48 only)
About This Product
The Power of H2O
Switch to the bag that lets you bring out your inner champion! The Aqua Training Bag® harnesses the power of water through simplicity and innovation with its modern technology and unique shape, size, and materials. By utilizing water in place of sand or other typical heavy bag contents, everyone from fitness beginners to professional fighters can experience cardio boxing without sacrificing power or risking potential injury from a hard spot. Who knew that dramatically enhancing your fitness strategy was only a few liters of water away?
Specially Designed for Exclusive Benefits
Experience a whole new level of power with the unrivaled teardrop shape and composition of the Aqua Training Bag! Its H2O interior has more give than a traditional heavy bag, so it absorbs kinetic energy and allows you to utilize your force and strength each time you hit. Execute various blows fearlessly without holding back, knowing that you’ll never encounter a dreadful hard spot. You can even adjust the pressure of your bag by adding more or less water, so you can always get a workout that is tailored to your specific needs. This bag can take all you’ve got so don’t hold back, give it your all with every hit, every time!
Intense Workouts Anytime, Any Place
Taking an Aqua Training Bag with you to any training site is a breeze whether it’s full or empty, so you can work out in any place you desire. Use it anywhere - in your basement, garage, or even safely outdoors while the rain is pouring or the sun is gleaming, as its unique structure is waterproof and UV resistant. Fill and drain your bag in minutes, and spend more time cranking out those strikes that bring out the competitor in you!
Aqua Training Bags provide the perfect platform for everyone to challenge their inner fighter, no matter what their experience level is. Whether you’re a boxing veteran or world-class champ in the making, you’re sure to get closer to accomplishing your goals with an Aqua Training Bag - one punch, kick, and knockout at a time.
21” 190 lb. Aqua Punching Bag FEATURES:
- IDEAL FOR EVERY TYPE OF BOXER — From 20 years of experience to zero; from boxing champions to total beginners – people of all skill levels can benefit from the Aqua Training Bag no matter what their level of expertise is.
- EXCLUSIVE BAG COLORS — Aqua Training Bags come in a variety of eye-catching colors. Each bag is individually hand-swirled and produced with its own unique swirl pattern, so no two bags are ever exactly alike.
- REVOLUTIONARY DESIGN — The teardrop shape and water-filled interior absorbs the impact of each strike, giving you an intense workout and overall enhanced training session. You’ll never want to pound sand again!
- BUILT TO LAST — Made in the USA with thick-walled vinyl and injection-molded ends, Aqua Training Bags were designed to handle even the most vicious strikes. They are also UV resistant and waterproof.
- ULTRA VERSATILE — The portable bag can be suspended from a ceiling mount or the Aqua Punching Bag Stand and can handle anything thrown at it – perfect for boxing training, mixed martial arts, and general fitness enthusiasts to work with.
Aqua Training Bag Details
- What’s Included: Compressed Aqua Punching Bag, Shackle for Hanging, Hose-Filling Nozzle, Extra Stopper
- What You Need: Water, Mounting System or Aqua Punching Bag Stand, Boxing Gloves/Hand Wraps, Determination!
- Filled Weight: 190 lbs. / 86 kgs.
- Filled Size: 21 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15 lbs. / 6.8 kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 30” x 15” x 11”
- UV Resistant
- Safe for Outdoor Use
- Made in the USA
FILLING YOUR AQUA PUNCHING BAG:1. Remove the valve plug with a Phillips head screwdriver. 2. Connect the hose-filling attachment to your hose. 3. Before starting the water, place the tip of the hose attachment into the hole of the Head Hunter Slip Ball. 4. When you have filled the desired amount of water, shut the water off and remove the hose attachment. 5. Place the valve plug back into the bag and tighten with the Phillips head screwdriver until snug. 6. Top off head with air using an air pump that has a needle.
How To Hang and Fill Your Bag